Topics for Ep156 (no particular order):
– Xbox One X gets 80k sales in its first week, and Microsoft is happy about that
– Battlefront 2 Review – is the controversy over microtransactions overblown?
– Nintendo Switch had three big releases recently, and they are all full-price ports of older games. Is paying full-price worth it for the added portability? What about multiplayer-focused games?
– Black Friday 2017 is right around the corner – we’ll discuss our favorite deals!
– Marvel Heroes Omega is shutting down, another F2P bites the dust! Should console players be outraged that a game that launched less than 8 months ago is shutting down and your microtransaction purchases are essentially worthless?
Subscribe/Like/All that good stuff – but only if you like the content! Surely feel free to message us or comment about things that you didn’t like – we appreciate constructive criticism!
Oh, and donate if you’d like! We appreciate any and all financial support!
Thanks for your continued support of 4GuysWithQuarters. Please consider using these affiliate links below, which do not alter your normal shopping at your favorite online retailers. Your shopping through these links will provide us with referral bonuses, which will be used to improve our streams/shows and run more frequent giveaways.
Microsoft Store: http://bit.ly/2iYmdz7
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/